Work Package 1 - Network Coordination
- To provide scientific and technical coordination support for European collaboration activities in HTA to the integration of the HTA activities in the whole life-cycle of technologies, which lead to the development of a final sustainable model for the scientific and technical mechanism of a permanent cooperation in HTA.
- To provide coordination support to the network and the Joint Action 3 activites that increase the use, quality and efficiency of joint HTA work at European level to support evidence-based, sustainable and equitable choices in healthcare and health technologies and ensure re-use in regional and national HTA reports and activities, in order notably to avoid duplication of assessments.
- Final version of the metric tool to monitor and provide feedback on the use and uptake of national implementation of joint products.
- Work plan for continued interaction post-2020 between regulators (EMA) and the Joint Action 3.
- Sustainable model for European cooperation: Final implementation report.
- Network Infrastructure and technical support for collaborative work.
- Final report from the Joint Action 3 (technical and financial)
- EUnetHTA Joint Action 3 kick-off meeting. Starting meeting of EUnetHTA Joint Action 3 with the participants of the Member States and representatives of the stakeholders.
- Start of the EUnetHTA Joint Action 3 liaison Committee.
- Workplan for interaction with regulators in Joint Action 3.
- EUnetHTA Assembly and Forum Meetings.
- EUnetHTA symposium (including presentations of Sustainable Model definition).
- Final proposal for collaboration with regulators in sustainable network
- Definition of a sustainable model for a sustainable mechanism for permanent European cooperation on HTA
- Joint Action 3 Final Report
- SOPs (management/governance, procedure & forms) endorsed by the Executive Board.