[CLOSED] Public consultation on the draft methodological reflection paper “Personalised medicine and co-dependent technologies, with a special focus on study design issues"
This consultation will take place between 11 March and 15 April 2016.
Objective of the methodological reflection paper
This methodological reflection paper is targeted to the needs of health technology assessors in the EUnetHTA member organisations. The methodological considerations about study design issues are focussed on the challenges encountered while performing relative effectiveness assessments of pharmaceuticals and companion diagnostics (co-dependent technologies).
1. Draft reflection paper “Personalised medicine and co-dependent technologies, with a special focus on study design issues”
2. Table of comments Form
How to submit your comments?
Please provide any comments on the draft reflection paper using the table of comments form. Please forward the Form by 12:00 noon CET on 15th of April 2016 at the very latest to the Joint Action 2 WP7 - Subgroup 3 coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org .
The e-mail should contain complete contact data of the sender (name, title, organisation, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address of the sender)
The sender should indicate if he/she submits the comments as an individual or on behalf of an organisation.
If you wish to draw our attention to published literature, please supply the full reference.
The authors are unable to accept:
- Comments received after the consultation deadline
- Comments that are not provided via the table of comments Form
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
What will happen to your comments?
- All comments will be formally responded to in a combined document, which will be posted on the EUnetHTA website within two months. This document will also contain the names of persons / organisations that properly submitted contributions.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of late comments.
- You should receive a response to your email with comments as a confirmation that your comments have been received. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact the coordinator email@example.com to ensure your comments have been safely received.
The final version of the reflection paper will be published on the EUnetHTA website during June 2016.