Work Package 4: Joint productions
The objectives of Work Package 4 are:
1. To produce joint health technology assessments. The joint assessments should be fit for purpose, of high quality, of timely availability, and cover the whole range of health technologies.
2. To refine the production processes of joint assessment reports based on lessons learned and experiences from JA2 and probe a stepped roll-out of additional collaborative assessments yielding timely information.
3. To develop and refine a system of horizon scanning, topic selection and prioritisation in close collaboration with the Liaison Committee and relevant Work Packages .
4. To develop a process that facilitates the implementation of the joint assessment in the national/regional practice.
5. To provide input to WP1 on final processes and recommendations for a sustainable model of European collaboration on joint assessments after 2020.
Joint and collaborative assessments
The joint assessments will focus on single technology assessments of pharmaceuticals and on multiple technology assessments of other technologies using one of the applications of the HTA Core Model (the Rapid Relative Effectiveness Assessments and/or the full assessment).
The collaborative assessments will mainly focus on single technology assessments of other technologies.
- Recommendations for a system for topic selection and prioritizing
- Produce joint assessment for health technologies
- System for alignment of joint assessments for pharmaceuticals with EMA processes including early access to data during the assessments of the CHMP
- Process for implementation of joint assessments into the national/regional practice”.
- Provide input to recommendations for a sustainable model for coordination of future European joint assessment collaboration after 2020
- Recommendations for a sustainable production process of European joint and collaborative assessments”