Useful links are published here to relevant general information from our network partners and beyond, regionally and globally, regarding COVID-19 policy and regulatory recommendations. These include respective technical guidance from the county-by-country government level, to public advice on appropriate measures to mitigate viral spread.
As this is an evolving situation, please bookmark and refer back to this page for updated information.
- Common European response to the coronavirus outbreak (European Commission). https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/health/coronavirus-response_en
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Covid-19 overview and outputs. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/covid-19-pandemic
- The Joint Research Centre (JRC) COVID-19 In Vitro Diagnostic Devices and Test Methods database (https://covid-19-diagnostics.jrc.ec.europa.eu/). The database collects in a single place all publicly available information on performance of CE-marked in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs) as well as in-house laboratory-developed devices, kits and related test methods for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. The COVID-19 in vitro diagnostic medical devices part contains publicly available in vitro diagnostic medical devices for COVID-19 and it is being updated periodically.
- “COVID – Research to Policy Action” platform (hosted by the Health Policy Platform https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/hpf/) which aims to ensure the rapid contribution of relevant research findings to public health policy for the pandemic response in Europe. The platforms is dedicated to 5 projects funded through the January 2020 emergency call of Horizon 2020 (I-MOVE-COVID-19, RECOVER, HERoS, EpiPose and CORESMA), and allows secure exchange of information between their partners, ECDC and EC services (DG RTD, DG SANTE). Interested EUnetHTA partners are welcome to apply to get access to this platform.
- EU COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma database /EUCCP (https://ec.europa.eu/health/blood_tissues_organs/covid-19_en). An initiative from Commission services (DG SANTE, DG DIGIT) and the European Blood Alliance/EBA, the database allows for entering data from collections and transfusions of CCP used for treating patients with severed forms of COVID19 within fully structured and registered clinical trials (without interfering with the plans in these trials) and from monitored use outside these trials. It also ensures support for analysis and sharing of data.
- NIPHNO Systematic and Living Map on Covid-19 Evidence. The main map gives an overview of all publications categorized according to publication type, population of interest and topic. https://www.nornesk.no/forskningskart/NIPH_mainMap.html
- Dutch Horizon Scanning (in Dutch). Organised by the Dutch Healthcare Institute (ZIN), Horizon Scan Medicines is an integral, public and as objective as possible overview of which innovative medicines are expected on the market and their possible impact. https://www.horizonscangeneesmiddelen.nl
- McMaster Health Forum. Covid-19 Evidence Network to Support Decision-Making. https://www.mcmasterforum.org/networks/covid-end
- Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Database of Public Health Guidance on Covid-19. To inform the ongoing response to the Covid-19 pandemic, specifically, to inform the development of public health guidance to prevent the spread of Covid-19, HIQA has created a database of Covid-19 public health guidance produced by international organisations. https://www.hiqa.ie/reports-and-publications/health-technology-assessment/covid-19-public-health-guidance-database