JA2 WP3 – Evaluation
- To test the capacity of national HTA bodies to produce structured core HTA information (full core/rapid HTAs) together and apply it in national context (including collection of data on costs and overall efficiency of the production in the network)
- To implement, pilot and further develop models and tools as well as production processes to support collaborative production of core HTA information with reinforced secretariat and coordination function
- To produce recommendations on the design and running of the EU HTA cooperation process based on analysis of various coordination capacities for the permanent secretariat function and further testing of involvement of stakeholders in network activities
- To provide a conceptual and information management infrastructure and related services to support the piloting of collaborative production of HTAs by partner agencies, and facilitate the tasks and team working of the other WPs
- To increase awareness and understanding of the usefulness of the EUnetHTA tools, methods and results among EUnetHTA partners and stakeholders. 6. Develop and test a methodological basis for European cooperation on HTA including guidelines for distinct methodological issues and quality improvement of evidence generation for HTA.
- A report on evaluation of project completion including assessment of impact on secondary users of HTA information
- An evaluation plan including baseline evaluation, success criteria, indicators, metrics, timings & responsibilities
- Pilot of resource use measurement.
- An evaluation plan including baseline evaluation, success criteria, indicators, metrics, timings & responsibilities. Pilot of resource use measurement
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation processes and systems (to include publishing, technical support, information gathering, efficiency gains and metrics)
Hauptverband der Österreichischen Sozialversicherungsträger (Association of Austrian Social Insurance Institutions)
Telephone: +43 (0)1 711 32-0
Fax: +43 (0)1 711 32-3777