- Develop and establish quality management (QM) for HTA collaboration at the European level in order to improve the efficiency and quality of joint work, favour its adoption at national and EU level, and its scientific relevance and acceptance.
- Maintain and further develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the context of joint work.
- Develop the network through the provision and development of necessary methodologies and tools for joint work, in particular the production of HTA information at the EU level.
- Increase capacity and knowhow in HTA bodies by the development and provision of training for Quality Management and methodologies and tools in the context of EUnetHTA.
- Concept paper for quality management (QM) for practical implementation in EUnetHTA.
- Process definitions and SOPs (including checklists and document templates) for joint work.
- Online and face-to-face training activities.
- Evaluation of whole established Quality Management system.
- Revised Quality Management system for joint work in sustainable network after 2020.
Scientific Guidance and Tools:
- Inventory, evaluation and prioritisation of methodological guidelines, tools and HTA Core Model® available at the start of Joint Action 3.
- New methodological guidelines or tools based on prioritisation.
- Implementation of manuals and practical tools for the EUnetHTA Companion Guide for HTA operatives.
- Tools management (content management, user management, user support including training, maintenance and development).
- Endorsement of QM concept paper by Executive Board.
- Implementation of process definitions and SOPs for Rapid REA in the EUnetHTA Companion Guide for HTA operatives.
- List of measures for improvement of QM system (based on evaluation report).
Activity Centre B – Scientific Guidance and Tools:
- Gaps in available tools are identified.
- Based on the identification of these gaps, new guidelines and tools will be developed.
- The EUnetHTA Companion Guide is available.
Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care
Am Mediapark 8
Tel.: +49 (0) 221 35685 0
Fax: +49 (0)221 35685 1
, DPA/MoH Malta
, NIPHNO (formerly NOKC)