- to monitor and provide an internal audit function for EUnetHTA
- to achieve the objectives and produce the deliverables in the WPs as defined in the plans for the project
- to support the objective of establishing the organisational and structural framework for an effective and sustainable European Network for HTA
- to prepare an external evaluation by gathering and structuring relevant information on products and activities of EUnetHTA.
- Internal evaluation report, including reporting WP activity related to milestone achievements, prospective evaluation of specific activities, and evaluation of implementation and impact of activities
- External evaluation framework (The framework and material was provided to DG SANCO).
Disclaimer: The Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services (NOKC), a founding partner, is incorporated in the Norwegian Institute of Public Health as of 1 January 2016.